Protohackers is a casual programming challenge in which you create servers for network protocols.
- You are given a network protocol spec.
- You implement the server and inputs its IP address and port number.
- Your server is automatically checked.
- Once all checks pass, your solve time goes onto a global leaderboard.
- New problem every ~3 weeks.
- They start easy and get harder.
Protohackers is created by James Stanley. Feel free to email me on firstname.lastname@example.org or join the Discord group or follow @Protohackerscom on Twitter.